I use both Mac and Windows as my primary operating systems. In the past, I predominantly used Mac for my development work due to my enjoyment of Apple’s ecosystem. However, at present, I primarily use Windows for gaming purposes and when I need to conduct cross-platform compatibility tests.
- Device: Mac Mini
- Chip: Apple M1
- Memory: 16GB RAM
- Storage: 512GB Internal + 2TB iCloud Plan Storage
- Device: Acer Predator Helios 300
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070
- Memory: 32GB RAM
- Storage: 1TB HDD Internal + 256GB SSD + 1TB Seagate One Touch Ultra Small SSD External Hard Drive
- CPU: Intel Core i7-11800H CPU @2.50GHz
Here is the list of input and output peripherals that I currently use for both my Windows and Mac systems. As I spend a significant amount of time at my desk, I am considering investing in additional peripherals or upgrading my existing ones.
- 1 Wireless Razer Viper V2 Pro Mouse (Mac / Current Mouse)
- 1 Logitech MX Keys Mini Keyboard (Mac / Current Keyboard)
- 1 Logitech G213 Prodigy Keyboard (Mac / Backup)
- 1 Samsung Wireless Trio 500 Keyboard (Mac / Backup)
- 1 Logitech MX Master 3s Mouse (Mac / Backup)
- 1 Logitech G Pro X Mechanical Keyboard (Windows)
- 1 Wireless Logitech Pro X Superlight Mouse (Windows)
- 1 Razer Sairen Mini Microphone (Connected to Mac & Windows)
- 1 24″ B1XHS AOC Monitor (Connected to Mac)
- 1 Logitech G Pro X Headset (Connected to Mac)
- 1 Airpods Pro (Connected to Mac)
- 1 32″ Xioami Curved Monitor (Connected to Mac)
- 1 C615 Logitech Webcam (Connected to Mac)
- 1 24″ B1XHS AOC Monitor (Connected to Windows)
- 1 Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless XT Headphones (Connected to Windows)
3. Editor + Termnial
4. Desktop Apps
- Edge is my main browser, and for the most part, I use Chrome and Lambda Browser for development. And for mobile and tablet, I use iOS Safari on my iPhone 12 Pro Max & iPad Pro, and Android Chrome on a Poco F1.
- I design most of the time in Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe PSD. I use Canva for quick design and I use Adobe After Effects and Filmora for Video Editing.
- I use Apple’s Reminder App for organizing my to-do’s.
- I use Slack / WhatsApp / Skype / iMessage / Teams for communication.
Here are my internet plans from our ISP (Internet Service Provider).
- PLDT Fiber (600mbps) Speedtest link
- Smart Pocket Wi-fi (100mbps)
*I am considering purchasing a reliable and high-quality power backup solution, particularly due to the occurrence of rotational power outages in our area, especially during typhoons. It is essential to have a dependable backup system to ensure uninterrupted power supply during such situations. I am currently exploring options to invest in a robust power backup solution that can provide reliable power during these outages.